Set on the side of the Mill Pond in Bosham, this property offers a great retreat to escape for a few days away. One of five townhouses which overlooks the weir, this property is in a great location situated between Chichester and Emsworth and has a supermarket, pub and an Indian restaurant within a 3 minute walk. Bosham train station is a 5 minute walk making it possible for those guests not wishing to have a car.
The property offers a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge freezer and washer/dryer. The open plan lounge/diner with Satellite TV and WiFi has French doors leading out to the private decked area with table and chairs overlooking the weir. There is also a downstairs WC. Stairs lead up from the hallway to 3 bedrooms which include a double with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a twin bedroom and a single bedroom both with wardrobes and which share a further family bathroom.
Our good quality mattresses will ensure a restful nights sleep and we offer complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and milk and toiletries for your arrival.
We supply duvets, pillows, bed linen, towels and tea towels for your stay.
The property is situated just a thirteen minute walk from Chichester Harbour and a 3 minute drive from Bosham harbour and church. The Cathedral City of Chichester with a wonderful array of shops, cafes and restaurants is a 7 minute drive and the famous Goodwood Estate which hosts The Festival of Speed, The Revival and Glorious Goodwood is a short drive away.
There are several beaches within a short drive, namely West Wittering, Hayling Island and Selsey. The historic Portsmouth Dockyard and Gunwharf Keys with it’s designer shopping outlet is just a 20 minute drive away.
The surrounding area offers a multitude of leisure and entertainment facilities, including:
• A host of local eateries from country pubs to fish restaurants
• Goodwood Estate, host to prestigious events at Goodwood House, Goodwood Racecourse, Goodwood Motor Circuit, Goodwood Aerodrome, Goodwood Golf Course and of course The Kennels
• The Cathedral city of Chichester, home to Chichester Festivities, Chichester Festival Theatre, Chichester Gate (cinema and health centre), shops, bars and restaurants
• Chichester Harbour yacht club and sailing facilities
• Cowdray Estate – home to the Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup
• Stansted House, tea rooms and garden centre
• Beaches such as West Wittering and Hayling Island are a short drive away.
Bosham train station is just a 5 minute walk away.